K-Zine have kindly published my short story ‘Twins’ – out today (http://www.kzine.co.uk). Twins is a separated siblings tale speculating that their uncanny ability to communicate with each other (one person two bodies) might extend even if they were separated by light years.
Currently at the procrastination stage on my novel – fortunately, though, that seems to push me towards previously unfinished short stories – two more done now, ready to go. On publications I’ve had two stories published since last I updated here – a piece in Strange Fictions and something in Zetetic: A Record of Unusual Enquiry. I’m smugly pleased with that one. I’ve got something coming up in K-Zine too in a couple of weeks – I’ll update when it’s out. Procrastination will inevitably lead to more blogging – that’s good, right?
I have a story out in the latest issue of The Colored Lens
I’ve just sold ‘Twins’ to Kzine – to be published sometime next year.
I write book reviews for SF Concatenation and you can find them here.
- Speculative 66 just took two micro flash pieces (66 words each, hence the title). The first is up already in Speculative66 #8 and the second should be in #9.
- My short story Valentine’s Dilemma won first prize in the latest On The Premises magazine, published in April.
- I have a short gothic fantasy story, The Pen in an upcoming issue of The Colored Lens
- Hunter, originally sold to the now defunct Ray Gun Revival, is being reprinted by Digital Science Fiction, and will be appearing shortly.
- Sideways, a short science fiction story, will appear in the inaugural Storyteller magazine, out soon.