I’m a science fiction author based in the UK, though I’ve probably sold more non science fiction stories than ones with aliens, space ships and implausible time travel. I am, inevitably, still polishing my novel. I also:
- studied for a Masters Degree in Creative Writing at Brunel University (London), graduating in 2013.
- graduated from the six week intensive Odyssey programme in Manchester, New Hampshire (2012) and went back for more a couple of years later to the Never Ending Odyssey (TNEO)
- attended a couple of Milford Writing Workshops in the wilds of Wales.
- attended Kij Johnson‘s novel novel writing workshop at the University of Kansas (2011).
- review new novels for the SF Concatenation site.
- made a short lived foray into comic book writing many years ago (peaking with a sale to DC Thomson’s Starblazer).